Reblog if you post:
- Doctor Who
- Gravity Falls
- My Chemical Romance
- Broadway stuff
- Nerdfighteria/Hank and John Green
Especially if you post a lot in between around 2-5AM PST, and I’ll follow your cute butt! c:
pipes, slippers, and bed?
FREE TO A GOOD HOME
AKA GIVEAWAY TIME
While cleaning out my room for my move to my dorm this month, I found these paperchildren that I made a while ago and forgot about. I have no use for them and my IRL friends already have a ton of my art, so I figured WHY NOT HAVE A GIVEAWAY? No idea if anyone will actually want these, but I hit a follower milestone of sorts a while ago and did nothing about it, so it’s a good time to do it.
- Reblogs and likes both count!
- You can reblog up to three times a day until September 1st, 2012.
- I’ll be using a random number generator to pick the winner.
- You do NOT have to be following me, but if you like this stuff we’ll probably get along and I like people so come say hi?
- Keep your ask open so I can come tell you if you won or not.
- There will be 3 winners!
- First place will get their choice of any 3 paperchildren.
- Second will get their choice of any 2 paperchildren, minus the ones that the 1st place winner took.
- Third will get the 2 paperchildren that are left.
- Shipping is worldwide!
if for some reason you like these but don’t see a character that you want, or if you wanted one but didn’t win, contact me on my art blog and we can discuss commissions and such. I’ll draw anyone from anything, even if I don’t know the fandom, and I already have some Avengers ones in the process of getting drawn (will probably do a giveaway of those later). so yeah!
On a scale of one to Supernatural how gay is the TV show you’re watching?
okay, I want to follow some more people so like this if you post or enjoy any of the things I tag it with, and I’ll come check out your blog
So, question for anyone who’s bought the Adagio fandom tea mixes: Are they worth the price? I’ve been looking at a few of them that I want, but I don’t exactly have a pile of ten dollar bills just laying around, so I’d really like another opinion. I’ve seen a few people post on how amazing they are, but still. Anyone got anything to say?
does anybody else worry relentlessly about the well-being of fictional characters between movies/seasons/books or is that just me?
I LOOK SO STUPID IN ALL OF THESE
BUT GOOD LORD LISA YOU’RE PERFECT
ALL CAPS ARE NECESSARY OMENSLOCK FTW I DON’T EVEN KNOW
That’s Lisa as John and someone I don’t know as Sherlock and aslfkgdf they’re amazing
I’m researching and appreciating literature
and other works of art
with an online community of like-minded people
to better take part in the creative process.
What are you doing in your spare time?