well that was a twilight moment if i ever saw one
“benny i.. i know what you are”
“how long have you been 38”
ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD
things i cannot deal with right now
- cas and dean
- those two
- profound bonds
- the two who went to purgatory
- the angel
- and that hunter guy
- tHEY GU HUGGED
- the gay ones
- the ones who love each other
- prayed to you and sobs
- dean winchester
- that angel guy cas
- i’m 34598234095283475% done
aaaAAHHHHHH sdafsldfkk i seriously canNOT RIHGT NOW
THEY THEY GU HUGGED AND
AND THAT WAS SO
I’m having fun.
it’s okay dean bb it’s okay
FREE TO A GOOD HOME
AKA GIVEAWAY TIME
While cleaning out my room for my move to my dorm this month, I found these paperchildren that I made a while ago and forgot about. I have no use for them and my IRL friends already have a ton of my art, so I figured WHY NOT HAVE A GIVEAWAY? No idea if anyone will actually want these, but I hit a follower milestone of sorts a while ago and did nothing about it, so it’s a good time to do it.
- Reblogs and likes both count!
- You can reblog up to three times a day until September 1st, 2012.
- I’ll be using a random number generator to pick the winner.
- You do NOT have to be following me, but if you like this stuff we’ll probably get along and I like people so come say hi?
- Keep your ask open so I can come tell you if you won or not.
- There will be 3 winners!
- First place will get their choice of any 3 paperchildren.
- Second will get their choice of any 2 paperchildren, minus the ones that the 1st place winner took.
- Third will get the 2 paperchildren that are left.
- Shipping is worldwide!
if for some reason you like these but don’t see a character that you want, or if you wanted one but didn’t win, contact me on my art blog and we can discuss commissions and such. I’ll draw anyone from anything, even if I don’t know the fandom, and I already have some Avengers ones in the process of getting drawn (will probably do a giveaway of those later). so yeah!
does anyone know where that gifset of dean’s tears travelling backwards to his eyeballs went? i thought i reblogged it but apparently i didn’t even like it and now i w a n t it for reasons
let me know if you see it please
okay so I’m cleaning out my room for college and I have a lot of art that I’m not going to be able to take with me. Some of it was drawn by me, so I was thinking I might do a giveaway? Would anyone be interested? These are the ones I’m thinking of giving away.
cas sam&dean 10 11 master sherlock john
I could possibly whip up some Avengers-related ones too (I just want to make Loki and then Steve and Tony hanging on each other okay), they don’t take too long to make and I have time on my hands, as well as no personal use for the things. I’d laminate them (with TAPE probably) before mailing them, idk, would anyone want them? They’re kind of cute…
does anybody else worry relentlessly about the well-being of fictional characters between movies/seasons/books or is that just me?
My friend’s reading Hamlet, and to get herself through it she’s cast all the main roles as characters from Supernatural.
So Polonius is Bobby.
Laertes is Sam.
Ophelia is Dean.
Hamlet is Castiel.
I wonder how she’s going to react when they all die.
things that I am holding on to right now:
- misha will be in two more episodes this season
- it really was a safe place and what else could they do?
- meg has something up her sleeve? even if you don’t trust her this could be a plot point to come back to AND BACK TO CAS
- sam winchester is perfect
- castiel did redeem himself
- he did remember everything
- he got the trench coat back- dean kept the coat! even though they changed cars! asldkf
- who actually believes those two will leave him there indefinitely? they have to go back to him- they’re winchesters and he’s family and we all know how winchesters are about family
I just don’t want to give up hope that he’ll be back or that they’ll go back for him because if I did idk if I could even watch the next few episodes
this fucking show goddamn it
rachel’s destiel fic rec
Welp, a whole ton of people have been asking me for fanfic recs, so I figured, why not just make one big giant whopping list of all of them? Because I spend so much time reading fics anyways. So yeah. I’m picky about fics so you can rest assured all of these are GOOD and YES and YOU SHOULD READ THEM. All are happy endings. Or, well, mostly happy. Bittersweet counts as happy, right?
They’re all Destiel (otp of otps), but Sam is my whore so side pairings vary a lot. Some Samifer, Sabriel, Sam/Jess, I think I even have one on here that’s Sam/Becky but uh yeah Sam he’s sleeping around a bit
- Play it All Night Long- FAVORITE. AU where Dean has a late-night radio show and Castiel is his favorite caller. It’s wonderful and super well-written and there’s a lot of music references. Go read it.
- Aschenflügel- AU based kinda on Grimm’s Cinderella and sdlfgjdlfgj it is the cutest thing, just the cutest. It made me all happy inside. Also, wings, I have a wing kink and this fic was great.
- Good Things Do Happen- Winchester family zombie Christmas! Alternate ending to season 5, where they stop the Apocalypse and both boys get to make a wish. Dean wishes all the people who died in the crossfire could come back, and well, then it’s Christmastime and it’s all happy and everything. Sam POV.
- Unsaid- AU. Mute!Cas (still an angel) and deaf!Dean meet in an orphanage. It was beautiful and powerful and adorable and made me forget why I even needed speech.
- Fifths- Word prompt challenge- word was “music”. I don’t know how else to describe it, other than, well, music.
- How Traditions Get Started- CHUCK FAMILY THANKSGIVING and suddenly a lot of people aren’t dead. Very cracky. Go read it.
- Written on the Arched Sky- AU of a different Apocalypse. Dean might be the only person left in the world. And then suddenly, he’s not. Word prompt was “stars” and it is GORGEOUS.
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Wedding Cake- AU. romcom of epic proportions. Dean meets Cas through Anna’s bachelorette party and mistakes him for her groom.
- Like an Arrow to the Heart- Super super super cute fairytale AU. Castiel is a sheltered prince and Dean’s a thief. Cheesy, adorable, completely heart-melting.
- Ruffled- A Tale of Saving Graces- Tangled AU! With wings! And cheese! ENOUGH SAID GO READ IT
- The (Mostly Accidental) Courtship of Dean Winchester- So apparently they’re halfway through the angel marriage rite and neither of them (read: Dean) really noticed. It’s fun.
- We Became Fans of Collisions- AU. Dean owns a bookstore and one day he gets a new customer.
- Jump the Track- Highschool AU. One of the best highschool AUs I’ve read, actually. Dean has given up on himself completely, until one day the socially-awkward and really intense Castiel Delacroix saves his life- and proceeds to prove to him why he’s worth saving.
- Weird- Highschool AU. Cas is a weirdo freak and girly magazines are involved. Just read it.
- Force of Nature- CSI-like AU. Except not. Dean’s a detective in Lawrence and Rufus tries to play matchmaker while they’re all supposed to be focusing on a crazy youtube serial-killer case.
- For Me This Is Heaven- How to Train Your Dragon AU! aslkgdfgdfg wings aplenty and it’s so adorable guys just go read it
- Glory In The Desert Rain- Word prompt: Desert. AU. Cas and Dean have A Conversation over a broken down car while it rains in the desert.
- Ugly Sweater Verse- Castiel likes holidays. Set after season 5, kind of, but different. They’re all just SO CUTE and SCHMOOPY and I was a melted puddle of fangirly GOO
- Stairway to Heaven and its sequel Shadows Taller Than Our Souls- Dean’s happy because Cas is more miserable than him. And in the second part, life goes on and on and Rachel sheds tears at the end BUT IT IS STILL A HAPPY ENDING go read them.
- So Here’s the Bright End of Nowhere- Post-s6-ish. They saved the world and now Cas has a hangover and everything is very domestic. In a diner.
- What You Crave- Sam has to get Dean very very drunk to get him to talk about his feelings. There’s no way he’ll remember it in the morning.
- Rough Gold- Kind of strange, but adorable. Cas loses his grace and reverts to his true form, which isn’t pretty at all, but Dean doesn’t mind.
- Continuity- Castiel is really mad at Dean for how hard it is to keep him alive. Sam agrees. Schmoop, read it.
- I’m Trying to Keep Up, I Wish You All the Luck- DEAN CUDDLES
- Say Uncle- Cas needs to learn how to defend himself, so Dean helps him out.
- Spilt Milk- Sam knows what Dean wants better than Dean does, but reverse psychology really doesn’t work on him, so he has to try something more… confusing. Laughing over spilt milk.
- Supernovae- Castiel can’t sleep. Absolutely gorgeous beyond words.
- The Mirror- Dean goes through one alternate reality after another because apparently in order to get him to notice something, the universe needs to hit him in the face. There’s genderbending. It’s wonderful.
- Keeping Faith- Post-Apocalypse, Dean and Cas adopt a girl. And it’s adorable and really fluffy and domestic.
- Sam is Genius (Everyone is Dumb)- Poor Sam. This is crack. Side pairing: Sam/His Gigantic Intellect go read it
- Start Quoting Shakespeare and We’re Done- AU. Dean is a mechanic with a librarian fetish and Castiel is a librarian. And Sam and Gabriel laugh, and then get distracted.
I might add more later.
YEP ADDING SOME MORE
- I Think I Know Where You Belong- TAYLOR SWIFT ALERT but asdlfkgjdlfgj this was just the cutest thing ever. Dean and Cas use sharpies and windows to communicate, and come on, you’ve heard the song, now go read it
Just for fun, here’s an extra special crossover thingy bit that I liked: Good Omens x Supernatural, in which Castiel meets Crowley in Hell.
someone explain to me why I watch this show again
goddammit dean winchester last episode it was cas and now it’s you just STOP i do NOT want these feels WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT I DO
oh but no that episode reinforced my shipping of destiel by about 234789564%
you will pry this ship out of my cold, dead fingers, and you will never convince me it isn’t really love. nope. never. going down with it, playing violin on the deck as it sinks into the deep.
this friday i am going to die