okay, I want to follow some more people so like this if you post or enjoy any of the things I tag it with, and I’ll come check out your blog
- Terry Pratchett, The Night Watch
130. People who didn’t need people needed people around to know that they were the kind of people who didn’t need people. (suggested by Le Anon)
126. The role of the lower intestine in the efforts to build a better nation is one that is often neglected by historians.
119.Paranoids only think everyone is out to get them. Wizards know it.
110.History always has a few tricks up its frayed sleeve. It’s been around a long time.(submitted by anhonestfool)Cancel Answer privately
101. The intelligence of that creature known as a crowd is the square root of the number of people in it. (submitted by silencemayday)
I was trying to think of something to do, and then I remembered that I bought Snuff (latest Discworld book, woohoo!) yesterday.
HOW DID I FORGET
WAIT FOR ME TERRY PRATCHETT I’M COMING
088. When Mister Safety Catch Is Not On, Mister Crossbow Is Not Your Friend. (submitted by silencemayday)
097. If you ignore the rules people will, half the time, quietly rewrite them so that they don’t apply to you. (submitted by silencemayday)