Just a little fanart for the lovely zombie tv series “In The Flesh”.
This series is guaranteed to break your heart. Watch it anyway.
(also watch it even if you don’t really like zombies!)
Sonnets read by David Tennant. [listen]
sonnet 18 - shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?| sonnet 154 - the little love-god lying once asleep | sonnet 17 - who will believe my verse in time to come | sonnet 12 - when I do count the clock that tells the time | sonnet 2 - when forty winters shall besiege thy brow | sonnet 71 - no longer mourn for me when I am dead | sonnet 7 - lo! in the orient when the gracious light | sonnet 126 - o thou, my lovely boy, who in thy power | sonnet 11 - as fast as thou shalt wane, so fast thou grow’st | sonnet 9 - is it for fear to wet a widow’s eye | sonnet 14 - not from the stars do I my judgment pluck |
These are some silly things I do when I’m sad and need a distraction.
- Make popcorn, and try to catch it on your tongue. Bonus points if you hit yourself in the eye.
- Turn on your favorite CD. For every song, draw a picture. When the song goes off and a new one starts, start a new picture.
- Open minecraft, creative mode. Dig straight down, then lay TNT all the way back up. Set it off. Go witness the caves you just opened up.
- Pet a dog. If you don’t have a dog, pet a cat. If the cat refuses, wrap him in a blanket and hug him. If you don’t have either one of these, hug your favorite stuffed animal and give it a kiss.
- Write a complimentary letter to a stranger and put it in your library book when you return it.
- Make a video log. Talk about everything you remember from the last month.
- Draw a picture of your dream home.
- Turn the lights out, put your headphones on. Click here.
- Make ridiculous faces, make a photo collage. Challenge a friend to mimic your faces.
- Read your favorite book.
- Take 1 packet of hot cocoa, mix with warm milk. Mix roughly half a table spoon of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Collect fortune cookie fortunes, tape them to a binder.
- Send 5 random followers a message.
- Write a message to your favorite celebrity. Send it, or don’t.
- Put marshmallows on a microwaveable plate, and stick them in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. Watch them through the glass.
Feel free to add things. Pass the list around. You never know who might need it.
This just in: Hooded figures have been spotted on the merry-go-round in the playground. It is advised that parents keep their children away from the playground.
tumblr @2am: when rachel makes half nonsensical yet strangely personal text posts
Jonathan Hobin Re-Creates the World’s Most Infamous Tragedies with Children
more of the album here
Well, Holy Shit.
people need to stop romanticizing the teenage years of your life like this is literally the time in which you are going to be the most emotionally fucked up because your hormones are just raging and you’re still figuring things like social interaction out and of course you’re going to make mistakes and then there’s school and choOSING YOUR ENTIRE FUTURE and that’s a ridiculous amount of stress to place on someone who’s just trying to find out where they fit in the world so they can have a foundation and move on with their life and they don’t need hollywood and the media’s version of super happy fun time time with romance and adventure to compare it to because it’s unrealistic and is only going to hurt them more
these are my philosophy notes *bangs head on desk*
Let’s try lolol
i’ll get none but let’s try it…even do it on anon i dont’ care
I haven’t done one of these for a while. Anyone? please? :’)
Im no good at this game damn
some guy just asked me for hair advice
"how do you get it to flip like that"